MONEY! We all need it and we always want more, we human beings are never satisfied.
the true key to making money either online or offline is this-
#1 you need to find a solution to a certain problem or provide a service that does.
#2 create a product/service for that certain problem.
#3 market your product/service to your target market.
#4 build trust with your customers and ask for referrals = more sales = more income!
#5 Repeat!
Or if you want to bypass all this and make money quickly you need to join a company that has a system in place that you can easily follow and learn and then make money from.
then you need to find someone who will help you to make money who will look out for you and give you the support and point you in the right direction until you are comfortable.
remember though when you chose a company make sure you are willing and 100% comfortable promoting its products.
I hope this is of help to someone :)
if you would like any assistance in working from home contact me or if you are interested in working with me head over to and contact me through the website.
warm regards and wish you all a profitable future :-)
Hello i am in Australia so utility warehouse this may not be available to me please let me know if this is only for UK residents but i do run my own business from home that has an international base if this interests you this is a genuine business with thousands of different products take a look and access free training no need to spend a cent on advertizing or any other fees or charges
Take back your life. Our program shows you how! 
www.sfi4.com/13704956/FREE